Search Site

This search form uses an instant search feature. As you type, search results will appear automatically below the search field. When you've entered you desired search terms use tab to navigate through the available results and hit enter to open the selected page or document.
Indians Student Run Credit Union Information
Indians Student Run Credit Union Information
Bethany Whitt
Thursday, August 09, 2018

Indians Student-Run Credit Union

Atomic Credit Union believes a solid and well-rounded education must also include real-world lessons. That's why we have partnered with 17 school districts located throughout Ohio to establish more than 35 Student-Run Credit Union Branches. Students are provided hands-on learning activities and job duties concerning Personal Finances and the Financial Industry.   

At Western Local Schools, we give our students the opportunity to experience hands-on financial education by participating in the Student-Run Credit Union. The students can open a FREE savings account and learn the importance of saving their money through this program. They can deposit money during open hours at the Indians Student-Run Credit Union or at any of the Atomic Credit Union branches.

The Indians Student-Run Credit Union will be open in the cafeteria on Wednesdays during breakfast for the elementary and Fridays during lunch for the Jr/Sr high school for students to make deposits.

If your child already has an account with Atomic Credit Union, they can participate! If they need a pouch or booklet they can stop by the Student-Run Credit Union to receive one. There are no financial restrictions with the Student-Run Credit Union program. For example, the students can deposit as little as a penny each week. Take control of your financial future by getting involved with the Indians Student-Run Credit Union TODAY!

To participate at your Indians Student-Run Credit Union please follow the link:

For more information please contact:

Andy Eisnaugle

Director of Financial Education

Atomic Credit Union

(740) 289-5060 (ext 1265)